Intercompany dividend

One can usually speak of intercompany or participation dividend if a foreign company has a certain share in the capital of a Dutch company. Depending on the tax treaty, this share must be at least 10% or 25% of the capital of the Dutch company. The tax treaties do not prescribe any forms for a (partial) exemption or refund. For this, you can apply to the Dutch company paying the dividend. The Dutch company may submit the request for an exemption or refund to the Tax Administration.

Please note!

You must use a form for Curaçao and Sint Maarten, Luxembourg and Singapore:

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.