Publishing ANBI information on a website
An ANBI must publish the following information on a website:
- the organisation’s name
Is the organisation known to the public under a name other than mentioned in the articles of association? Then publish both names.
- the RSIN (Legal Entities and Partnerships Identification Number) or Tax number
- the contact details: visiting address, mail address
- a clear description of the purpose of the ANBI
- the highlights of the policy plan
- the positions of the directors
By this we mean the positions of the directors listed in the articles of association, for example 'chairman', 'treasurer' and 'secretary'.
- the names of the directors
- the payment policy
Publish both the remuneration policy for the board as stated in the articles of association and for the management of the organisation. Also publish the remuneration policy for personnel. For this last group, you only have to refer to the collective labour agreement or salary scheme for personnel where applicable.
- a report of the activities that have already been carried out
- A financial statement
An ANBI may publish the required information on its own website or on a communicative website of for example a trade branch organisation.
Information about your ANBI on belastingdienst.nl
We publish the following additional information on belastingdienst.nl:
- The ANBI's website
- The ANBI’s RSIN or Tax number