Publishing ANBI information on a website
An ANBI must publish the following information on a website:
- the institution’s name
Is the institution known to the public under a name other than mentioned in the articles of association? Then publish both names.
- the RSIN (Legal Entities & Partnerships Identification Number)/Tax number
- the contact details: visiting address, mail address
- a clear description of the purpose of the ANBI
- the policy plan
- the position of the directors
By this we mean the positions of the directors listed in the articles of association, for example 'chairman', 'treasurer' and 'secretary'.
- the names of the directors
- the payment policy
Publish both the remuneration policy for the board as stated in the articles of association and for the management of the institution. Also publish the remuneration policy for personnel. For this last group, you only have to refer to the collective labour agreement or salary scheme for personnel where applicable.
- a report of the activities that have already been carried out
- A financial statement
An ANBI can publish the required information on its own website or on the collective website of for example a branch organization.
The Dutch Tax Administration also publishes additional information
We publish the following additional information on Belastingdienst.nl:
- The ANBI’s internet address
- The ANBI’s RSIN/Tax number