Filing a tax return via ‘Mijn Belastingdienst’ (My Tax and Customs Administration)

You will find the income tax return on Mijn Belastingdienst (‘My Tax and Customs Administration’, only available in Dutch).

Until tax return year up to and including 2014 you were used to filing your income tax return for entrepreneurs via the secured section of Inloggen voor ondernemers ('Entrepreneur login window’ - only available in Dutch). Tax and Customs Administration.



Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.