1st time log in entrepreneurs
When you log in for the 1st time you take the following actions:
- You enter the user name and password the Tax and Customs Administration issued you. Your user name and password are case-sensitive.
- In the current password field you enter the password you were issued again.
- Enter a new password. This is the password that you will use on each further occasion you log in to the ‘Entrepreneur login window’. The Tax and Customs Administration have certain requirements for this password.
- Enter your e-mail address. This is not obligatory.
- The Tax and Customs Administration will use this e-mail address to send you a password or user name if you have forgotten them.
- The Tax and Customs Administration also send you an e-mail when a new tax return is ready for you, for example.
- Also after filing the tax return you will receive an e-mail message at this e-mail address. Dit e-mail message is one of the return messages that you receive from the Tax and Customs Administration.
- Once you have entered an e-mail address you select one of the 4 different questions and enter your answer to the question.
You will need the answer to the question you selected when you have forgotten your password and/or user name and wish to receive an e-mail with your new password and/or user name.