You wish to file an excise duty return for a supplier in another EU country (Distance Selling)

If you wish to file excise duty returns on account of a consignor in another EU country which delivers excise goods to the Netherlands other than to the following:

  • a holder of an Authorisation for Taxable Consumer Goods
  • a Registered Consignee
  • an Independent Company

You will need an Authorisation for Distance Selling as a Tax Representative. This authorisation can only be obtained if the supplier in another EU country (the distance seller) has authorised you, in writing, to file the excise duty return and handle all related matters on his behalf.

You can the download the Aanvraag Vergunning fiscaal vertegenwoordiger accijns verkoper op afstand (only available in Dutch).

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.