Further information

Do you have any questions about the consequences of moving internationally for tax purposes? Please contact the Tax Information Line for Non-resident Tax Issues. Or check our brochure ‘Emigreren, wat moet u weten?’ (only available in Dutch)

Other questions about moving internationally

If you have further questions about moving internationally, you can contact the Border Information Point. The Border Information Point is the government's virtual guide for questions about living, working, doing business and studying abroad. The internet address is www.grensinfopunt.nl (only available in Dutch and German).

Please note!

The Border Information Point cannot give you any information about taxation in your new country of residence. Please contact the tax authorities of your new country of residence for this.


Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.