Submitting or changing an account number

If you live outside the Netherlands and want to submit or change an account number, you should send us a letter. This letter should contain the following information:

  • your name
  • your address, postcode and town, country
  • your citizen service number/tax and social insurance number
  • your signature
  • your new IBAN (account number)
  • name of the account holder
  • BIC code
  • name, town and country of the bank

Send your letter to:

Belastingdienst/Centrale administratieve processen
Unit 13 Uitbetalen en registreren 2
Postbus 9055
7300 GT Apeldoorn

If you live in the Netherlands, you can submit the account number (only available in Dutch) in other ways.

Please note!

If you change an account number for a:

  • benefit
  • income tax refund
  • refund of the income-related healthcare insurance contribution
  • VAT refund

You must meet additional conditions.


Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.