If you have a tax partner, this may have consequences for the tax you have to pay or will be refunded.
Who is your tax partner?
Whether you have a tax partner depends on your situation:
- You are married or have a registered partnership
- You are not married, have no registered partnership and someone is registered at your address
- Several persons could be your tax partner, for example:
- You are married and someone else is registered at your address
- Several persons are registered at your address during the year
Do you use the tax return program to file a tax return? In that case, the program will help you to determine who your tax partner is.
Do you have a tax partner during part of the year only? In that case, you may opt to be considered as tax partners throughout the year.