C Form 2019

If you are a non-resident taxpayer, have received an ‘invitation to file a tax return’ and do not make use of the online tax return for non-resident taxpayers, you can use a C form to file a tax return.

Apply for a C Form 2019

You can apply for a C-Form in calling: Tax Information Line for Non-resident Tax Issues. Please state your Citizen Service Number.

You are required to file the return before the deadline indicated in the Invitation. If you need more time, you can request a postponement from us in writing before this date. You will find the address on the Invitation to file a tax return.

When should you use a C Form?

You should use a C Form if you do not file your tax return in digital form and if one or more of the following situations applied to you in 2019:

  • You lived outside the Netherlands throughout 2019 (this does not apply to government employees stationed abroad).
  • You were liable to pay tax and/or national insurance contributions in the Netherlands in 2019.

You should, however, bear in mind that you will also have to send a personal income statement if you want to be regarded as a qualifying non-resident taxpayer.



Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.