C Form 2019
You file a tax return by using the C form if you:
- have received a tax return letter
- are a non-resident tax payer
- don't file a tax return online
- resided outside the Netherlands for the whole of 2019 (this does not apply to expatriate government personnel)
- were liable to tax and/or contributions in the Netherlands in 2019
You are required to file the return before the deadline indicated in the tax return letter. If you need more time, you can request a postponement before that date.
Apply for a C Form 2019
Bear in mind that you will also have to send a personal income statement if you want to be regarded as a qualifying non-resident taxpayer. Please use a separate envelope for this.