P Form 2020
You file a tax return by using the C form if you:
- have received a tax return letter
- were resident taxpayer in the Netherlands in 2020, but did not live in the Netherlands
- do not file online for resident taxpayers
- do not live in the Netherlands at the time of filing the tax return
- were liable to tax and/or contributions in the Netherlands in 2020
You must file a tax return before the deadline for filing a tax return stated in the ‘tax return letter’. If you need more time to complete the tax return, you can request a postponement.
Apply for a P Form 2020
You can apply for a P Form by calling the Tax Information Line for Non-resident Tax Issues. Please state your Citizen Service Number.
Do you live in the Netherlands and would you like to request a P Form? Please call the Tax Information Line.