When are you required to file a paper tax return?

If one of the following situations applies to you, you must request a paper tax return form if:

  • You lived in more than 2 countries in 2018.
  • You are filing for a deceased person.
  • You lived in the Netherlands for part of 2018.
  • You do not live in the Netherlands and do not have a DigiD, but you must file a tax return as a resident taxpayer.




Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.