M Form 2015-2018

If due to emigration or immigration you lived outside the Netherlands for part of a tax year, you must use an M form to file a tax return. If you did not receive an M form from us and would you like to file a return for one or more years between 2015 and 2018 you must apply for the form. We will send it to you within 2 weeks. The M form is not available electronically.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.