P form 2014-2017

You must use a P Form to file a tax return if:

  • you are a resident taxpayer, but do not live in the Netherlands
  • you received a tax return letter
  • you do not make use of the online tax return for resident taxpayers; you must then use a P Form to file a tax return.

You must file a tax return by the deadline stated in the 'aangiftebrief' (tax return letter). If you need more time to complete the tax return, you can apply to us in writing for a postponement before that date. The address can be found in the tax return letter.

When to use the P Form?

You use the P Form if you do not or cannot file a digital tax return and one of the following situations applied to you:

  • You were a resident taxpayer for the whole year for which you are filing a tax return.
  • You do not live in the Netherlands when you file a tax return.
  • You were liable to pay tax and/or contributions in the Netherlands in that year.

Applying for a P form

You can request the P form by telephone from the Tax Information Line Non-Resident Tax Issues. Have your citizen service number (BSN) ready.


Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.