P form 2014-2017
You must use a P form to file a tax return if:
- you are a resident taxpayer, but do not live in the Netherlands
- you received a tax return letter
- you do not make use of the online tax return for resident taxpayers; you must then use a P form to file a tax return.
You must file a tax return by the deadline stated in the 'aangiftebrief' (tax return letter). If you need more time to complete the tax return, you can apply to us in writing for a postponement before that date. The address can be found in the 'aangiftebrief'.
When to use the P form?
You use the P form if you do not or cannot file a digital tax return and one of the following situations applied to you:
- You were a resident taxpayer for the whole year for which you are filing a tax return.
- You do not live in the Netherlands when you file a tax return.
- You were liable to pay tax and/or contributions in the Netherlands in that year.
Applying for a P form
You can request the P form by telephone from the Tax Information Line Non-Resident Tax Issues. Have your citizen service number (BSN) ready.