Notifying us of changes

Is there a change to your personal situation? In that case, you should  check if this change has any consequences for your provisional assessment and how to notify us of the change to your provisional assessment.

Please note!

Always notify us of your changes. If your provisional assessment is too low, you must pay an additional amount after the end of the year. Moreover, you will then have to pay tax interest.

Monthly refunds or payments of tax

Do you pay tax or receive a refund once a month? In that case, you use the form 'Request for or change of a provisional assessment for non-resident taxpayers' to notify us of your change(s). You can order this form online. Fill in the form and send it back to us.

Year Form Money back?
Apply until
Apply until


Request for or change of a provisional assessment 2020 for non-resident taxpayers

April 1, 2021

May 1, 2022


Request for or change of a provisional assessment 2019 for non-resident taxpayers

April 1, 2020

May 1, 2021


Request for or change of a provisional assessment 2018 for non-resident taxpayers

April 1, 2019

May 1, 2020

Response within 6 weeks

If you notify us of a change, we will respond within 6 weeks. If this results in a change in the amount, we will adjust the instalments as quickly as possible.

Other changes


Do you receive a benefit, such as a child-related budget, childcare benefit, healthcare benefit or rent benefit? In that case, also notify the Tax and Tax and Customs Administration/Benefits of the change in your situation.


Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.