I start a business or I have income from other work

Have you started a business? Or has your tax partner started a business? Or does one of you have income from other work? If so, you or your tax partner will not immediately begin to pay income tax or contributions under the Healthcare Insurance Act (Zvw) on the taxable profits from business activities. You have to submit a return yourself first for this.

Once you have submitted a tax return, you will receive an assessment from us for this tax and for the Zvw contributions that you are required to pay. To avoid having to pay a large amount in one go, you can apply for a provisional assessment.

If you already have a provisional assessment, check it and make any necessary adjustments.


Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.