My family changes

Did your family situation change, for example because you had a baby? If so, you may be entitled to the income-related combination tax credit. In that case, you should change your provisional assessment.

Tax partner

Do you already have a provisional assessment? Do you now have a  tax partner? For example, are you now living together? Or are you no longer tax partners? Or are you divorced? If so, notify us of the change.

If you do not yet have a provisional assessment, you should apply for one.


Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.