Request the tax return form M 2017

Did you live in the Netherlands for only part of the year because you immigrated to or emigrated from the Netherlands in 2017? In that case, you must use tax return form M 2017, which you can order below.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.