Request for or change of a provisional assessment 2022 for non-resident taxpayers

If you live outside the Netherlands you can use the form 'Request for or Change of a Provisional Assessment 2022 for Non-Resident Taxpayers' to apply for or alter a Provisional Assessment.

You can request this form online. We will send it within 1 week.

You can only fill in the form on paper.

Fill in the form completely, even if you only want to change 1 part.

If you are a non-resident taxpayer and you were a qualified non-resident taxpayer in an earlier year, fill in the form as a qualifying non-resident taxpayer. If you do, you may deduct your mortgage interest, for example.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.