If you are liable for the payment of bpm the level of the bpm amount is:
- for a passenger car determined by the CO2 emission in grams per kilometre
- for a delivery van, campervan and motorcycle determined by the net list price
We will send you notification of the amount of bpm you have to pay. Once you have paid the bpm we will inform the RDW that they can issue the registration card.
No bpm payable
In the following cases you do not pay bpm, but you do have to file a bpm return:
- Your passenger car, delivery van, camper van or motorcycle has a CO2 emission of 0 grams per kilometre.
- Your vehicle is 25 years or older.
- There is a full age reduction. You can calculate whether this is the case in your situation at Depreciation based on fixed depreciation table.