Login for entrepreneurs
For your business affairs, you use Mijn Belastingdienst Zakelijk. You can also arrange your business affairs with accounting software or via a tax service provider. On Mijn Belastingdienst Zakelijk, you log in using DigiD or eHerkenning.
Check how to log in:
- Business affairs you arrange in Mijn Belastingdienst Zakelijk
- VAT returns
- viewing VAT returns for the current year
- correction of VAT returns (supplements)
- submitting an objection for VAT
- registration for EU VAT One Stop Shop
- changing or terminating registration for EU VAT One Stop Shop
- submitting a VAT declaration for the EU VAT One Stop Shop
- Intra-Community transactions declaration (ICP)
- air passenger tax return
- rental income tax (landlord tax) return from 2016
- payroll tax return from tax year 2019
- corporate income tax return from tax year 2018
- request an extension to file corporate income tax return
- applying for or changing a provisional corporate income tax assessment from tax year 2020
- submitting an objection for corporate income tax
- declaration of exclusive commercial use of delivery van (verklaring uitsluitend zakelijk gebruik bestelauto)
- statement of first-day registration
- submitting or changing a bank account number
- return for tax on banks
- dividend tax return
- request for a dividend tax qualification decision
On 1 July 2024, we will permanently close the old portal for entrepreneurs. On 1 July 2024, the secure place on our website where entrepreneurs from outside the European Union (EU) submit a VAT declaration for the EU VAT One Stop Shop will also close. This means that you need to switch to Mijn Belastingdienst Zakelijk in time. See also:
On Mijn Belastingdienst Zakelijk, you log in using DigiD or eHerkenning. Companies and organisations not registered with the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (KVK) can apply for eHerkenning.
- What can you use the old portal for until 1 July 2024?
Until 1 July 2024, you can only use the old portal for:
- payroll tax return 2019
- corporate income tax return 2018 and previous years
- dividend tax refund
- VAT return for entrepreneurs not registered with the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (KVK)
You will need a username and password for the old portal. You can apply for login details from us. For instructions, please go to Applying for login details to file VAT returns through the old portal.
VAT return for entrepreneurs without a KVK number
Are you not registered with KVK? Since 29 January 2024, you can apply for eHerkenning without KVK number. With eHerkenning without KVK number you can only log in to the Netherlands Tax Administration.
More information about logging in with eHerkenning, which type you need and how to apply for eHerkenning, can be found at This is how eHerkenning works.
Apply for eHerkenning in time
eHerkenning is not available immediately after your request. So apply for eHerkenning as soon as possible and do not wait until the moment you have to file a tax return.
Check for maintenance or malfunctions
Sometimes our portals require maintenance or there are malfunctions. Follow the messages below: