Links to other Dutch organisations
For more information, you can also consult the following sites:
(of the Netherlands)
- Ministry of Finance
(Government.nl of the Netherlands)
(Over the Internet, you can prove your identity by logging in with your DigiD. Government organisations will then know that it really is you they are dealing with.)
- Zorginstituut Nederland (The National Health Care Institute)
Every person in the Netherlands is entitled to health care offered in the basic care package.
- Bureaus for Belgian Affairs and German Affairs (SVB)
Social security in the relationship Netherlands-Belgium and Netherlands-Germany.
- Sociale Verzekeringsbank (SVB)
The Sociale Verzekeringsbank (SVB) is the organization that implements national insurance schemes in the Netherlands.
- Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van koophandel Nederland)
The Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) focuses on the most important aspects related to successfully setting up a business in the Netherlands.
Only available in Dutch
- Werken voor Nederland
Working for the Dutch Government, only available in Dutch.
- Our Jobs
Working for Belastingdienst, the Dutch Tax Administration, only available in Dutch.
- Grensinfopunt (studeren, wonen, werken en ondernemen in het buitenland)
Living, working and studying in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany, only available in Dutch and German.
- Overheid.nl, wet- en regelgeving
Laws and regulations, only available in Dutch.