Conditions and application for permit exemption bpm for moving within the EU
You can read the PDF by using Adobe Reader. You can download this programme from Adobe. The Tax Administration is not responsible for the installation and use of the reader.
In order to receive this exemption, you should meet the following conditions:
- You move from another country to the Netherlands and you take your motor vehicle with you.
- The motor vehicle forms part of your household effects.
- You will use the motor vehicle which you bring with you for the same purpose as you used it abroad.
- You bought the motor vehicle which you bring with you at least 6 months before you moved to the Netherlands and you used the motor vehicle during this period.
- You lived at least 12 months abroad before you moved to the Netherlands.
You must apply for exemption within 12 months after you have moved.
If you receive this exemption, family members living at home are also allowed to drive the motor vehicle in the Netherlands.
You can complete this form on you computer. For this, you will need Adobe Reader version 9.0 or higher. After that, you must print out, sign and send the form.
Send the completed and signed form to:
6400 AA Heerlen
Problems with completing the form?
It is best if you complete the form on a computer. We cannot guarantee a proper functioning on a tablet or smart phone.
If you are unable to complete the form on your computer, you should first save the form. You can do so by right-clicking on the link of the form and selecting 'Save target' (this term may differ per browser).