Request the tax return form M 2021

Did you live in the Netherlands for only part of the year, because you immigrated to the Netherlands or emigrated from the Netherlands in 2021? If you have not received a tax return form M 2021, and you wish to file a tax return for 2021, you can request a tax return form M 2021 here. We will then send it to you within 2 weeks.

You can also file your tax return M 2021 online.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.