Submitting a change of address


You can read the PDF by using Adobe Reader. You can download this programme from Adobe. The Tax Administration is not responsible for the installation and use of the reader.

You can use this form to notify the Tax and Customs Administration of a change of address abroad. You are liable to pay income tax and are living abroad.

Please note!

You can only give notice of a change of address if you continue to live abroad. If you emigrate or immigrate, you must report this to the Dutch municipality where you lived or wil be living.

Completion instruction

You can complete this form on you computer. For this, you will need Adobe Reader version 9.0 or higher. After that, you must print out, sign and send the form.

Return address

Send the completed and signed form to:

Belastingdienst/kantoor Buitenland/klantregistratie
Postbus 2892
6401 DJ Heerlen
The Netherlands

Problems with completing the form?

It is best if you complete the form on a computer. We cannot guarantee a proper functioning on a tablet or smart phone.

If you are unable to complete the form on your computer, you should first save the form. You can do so by right-clicking on the link of the form and selecting 'Save target' (this term may differ per browser).

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.