For businesses: filing tax returns by a tax service provider

You can have your tax returns filed by a tax service provider, for example a payroll services agency, accountant or tax consultant. The tax service provider uses a software package to prepare your tax return and then files the tax return with the Tax Administration.

Arrangements with your tax service provider

If you have a tax service provider prepare your tax returns, it is wise to make proper arrangements. For example, about the way in which you do your accounts or about who signs and sends the tax return.

Please note!

You always remain responsible for your tax return. Even if you have your tax return filed by your tax service provider.

Statement overview

Within 2 working days after receipt of your tax return, the status of the tax return will also be updated in our portals.

Data to your tax service provider

Your tax service provider may receive the details of part of the details of the assessments, notifications and decisions that we send to you. However, the tax service provider needs your permission to receive these so-called Serviceberichten Aanslag (Tax assessment service messages). You can read how the permission procedure works under 'Serviceberichten Aanslag voor uw intermediair' (Service messages for your intermediary, only available in Dutch).

We do NOT send service messages for the payroll tax return.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.