Do you disagree?

Do you disagree with the final calculation of your benefit? Call the Tax Information Line. You can also file an objection. You should do so within 6 weeks of the date of the decision you are objecting to. You may lodge an objection in English.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.