Registration form for dividend tax refund (only available in Dutch)

Are you the director of a foundation or an association?

Are you, as the director of a foundation, association or other legal entity, requesting a dividend tax refund? If so, you register not as an authorised person but as an entitled party. Enter your details as a director under 'Contact person'.

If, however, you do use a financial services provider, this person must indeed register as an authorised person.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.