How to obtain an income statement for non-resident tax payers?

You can download it yourself, in several languages:

Please fill in the form and print it out, have it signed and stamped by the tax authority in your country of residence.

Send in your income statement as soon as possible after having filed your return.

We appreciate the fact that it may take some time for you to obtain a stamped income statement from your local tax authority. Therefore have it signed and stamped as soon as possible.

Please send the form to:

Belastingdienst/kantoor Buitenland
6401 DB 

Please note!
We can only process your annual return after having received your income statement.