I am non-resident taxpayer – how do I file my income tax return?

Make a choice for the year for which you wish to file your income tax return and log in with your username and password, your DigiD or an EU-approved login method (eIDAS):

All tax returns are available in Dutch only.

Or first read more about income tax return for non-resident taxpayers.