Other countries

Do you live in a country other than Barbados, Ghana, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Malta, Singapore or Thailand? In that case, use the following form in order to request a (partial) exemption from or refund of Dutch dividend tax:

The table of Treaty countries lists the countries with which the Netherlands has concluded a treaty on exemption from/refund of dividend tax, the percentage for which you are entitled to an exemption or refund and the period within which you must submit the request for a refund.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.