Export from the Netherlands to non-EU countries

Do you export goods to non-EU countries? Such supplies are taxed at 0% VAT. It makes no difference whether the goods are supplied to a private individual or an entrepreneur. You must be able to show from your administration that the goods have actually left the EU.

Export declaration

If you export goods to non-EU countries, then you are required to complete an 'export declaration' for Customs. You can complete the export declaration yourself, but you can also arrange for a customs forwarding agent to submit the declaration. You can also submit the export declaration to a customs office at an external border of the EU. Further information about export to non-EU countries can be found under Customs.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.