I want to submit a change

Are there any changes in your life, like a pay rise for example? Or is your child going to another childcare centre? In that case, the data used to calculate your benefit will change as well. You must notify us of a change within 4 weeks.

What changes do I have to submit?

More information can be found under What changes do I have to submit.

How to submit a change?  

You can submit any changes online via the Mijn toeslagen section. You will need a DigiD for this. The 'Mijn toeslagen' section is only available in Dutch.

You can also call the Tax Information Line. They will help you to submit your change.

If a change has any consequences for the amount of your benefit, we will adjust the monthly amount. In this case we will send you a notification within 5 weeks. If we need more information, it may take 7 weeks or longer. Soon after you have received the notification, you will be paid the adjusted amount.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.