Cross-Border Employment and Enterprise team (GWO)
- Calling from the Netherlands: 0800 - 024 12 12
- Calling from Germany: 0800 - 101 13 52
- Calling from Belgium: 0800 - 902 20
Monday through Friday 9.00 to 16.00 hours.
Do you have any questions on taxation in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany in cross-border situations? Please contact us. You can ask questions about:
- income tax in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- tax treaties concluded by the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany with other countries
- payroll taxes in case of cross-border borrowing and transferring of personnel
In the GWO team the Belgian, German and Dutch tax administrations cooperate.
We are unable to answer any questions you may have about VAT; for this, you should call the Tax Information Line for residents.