Complaints and disputes

Submitting a complaint

You can file your complaint by using the Complaint Form. 
You can download the Complaints Form.
Pages about complaints are only available in Dutch: Klacht indienen.

Requirements of a penalty

You can also impose a fine if you have not within the statutory period a decision from us on your request or objection.
Pages about requirements of a fine are only available in Dutch: Jullie zijn te laat met beslissen – wat kan ik doen?

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.