If you are required to file a tax return in the Netherlands or if you want to apply for a VAT refund then you are able to do this yourself. However you can also authorise a representative to act on your behalf regarding the Tax Administration. The authorised representative can, on your behalf:

The authorised representative is usually a bookkeeper or tax advisor. There are no requirements associated with this authorisation. You can decide for yourself who you authorise and for which matters the authorised representative may represent you.

Please note!

You always retain responsibility for complying with your tax obligations, even if you engage an authorised representative. You will continue to be treated as a foreign entrepreneur if you are represented by an authorised representative.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.