I have children up to the age of 18

Do you have children up to the age of 18? Then you may be entitled to supplementary child benefit. This is a contribution towards the costs of your children.

Conditions for supplementary child benefit:

  • You have 1 or more children below the age of 18.
  • You receive Dutch child benefit. Or you contribute towards the living expenses of your child.
  • Your (combined) income and capital are not too high.
  • You have the nationality of an EU country, Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland. Are you from another country? In that case, you need a valid residence permit or work permit.

Applying for supplementary child benefit

We will pay you supplementary child benefit if you are entitled to this. However, you may also apply for this benefit yourself.

Submit changes on time

Is there any change in the details used to calculate your benefit, such as your income? In that case, you have to notify us of this change. Information on how to do this can be found under I want to submit a change.

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.