Complaints and disputes

Submitting a complaint

You can file your complaint by using the Complaint Form. 
You can download the Complaint Form.
Information about how to file a complaint are only available in Dutch: Klacht indienen.

Terms and conditions of penalty payments

You can demand a penalty payment if we have not provided you with a timely response on your request or appeal. Information about the terms and conditions of penalty payments are only available in Dutch: Jullie zijn te laat met beslissen – wat kan ik doen?

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.