How to receive a Worldwide income return form
We will send you the 'Opgaaf wereldinkomen' form (Worldwide income return, Dutch only) if you need to file a worldwide income return. As of the end of April, we will send you the 'Opgaaf wereldinkomen 2022' form.
Have you not received an 'Opgaaf wereldinkomen' form?
Do you think you need to file a worldwide income return although you have not received a form? Please call the Tax information line for non-resident tax issues.
Also see the page Do I need to file a worldwide income return?
Have you lost your form? Or do you wish to correct a previous return?
Only in these cases should you download a copy of the form:
- Opgaaf wereldinkomen 2022 (en Toelichting 2022) (Worldwide income return 2022 and Explanatory notes 2022)
- Opgaaf wereldinkomen 2021 (en Toelichting 2021) (Worldwide income return 2021 and Explanatory notes 2021)
- Opgaaf wereldinkomen 2020 (en Toelichting 2020) (Worldwide income return 2020 and Explanatory notes 2020)
- Opgaaf wereldinkomen 2019 (en Toelichting 2019) (Worldwide income return 2019 and Explanatory notes 2019)
- Opgaaf wereldinkomen 2018 (en Toelichting 2018) (Worldwide income return 2018 and Explanatory notes 2018)
Please complete and return the copy to us by the deadline stated in the previously filed worldwide income return form or on the worldwide income return you lost. Also see the page How to file a worldwide income return.