Non-Union scheme: registration

This part of the website is intended for entrepreneurs established outside the European Union. Entrepreneur in the Netherlands? See 'Afstandsverkopen, zoals e-commerce, en diensten voor particulieren in andere EU-landen'. Is your company based in an EU country other than the Netherlands? Please check with the tax authorities of the country of establishment.

Do you want to register with the Dutch Tax Administration for the non-Union scheme? How to register depends on your situation.

Please note!

On 1 July 2024, we will permanently close our portal. Switch to Mijn Belastingdienst Zakelijk now. The registration form is available in English in Mijn Belastingdienst Zakelijk.

On Mijn Belastingdienst Zakelijk, you log in using eHerkenning. Apply for eHerkenning as soon as possible. See also:

Register: I already have a username and password

If you already have a username and password, you can register via our portal. Please read the instructions.

Register: I do not have a username and password yet

If you do not yet have a username and password, please follow the steps below.

1. Register your company with the Tax Administration using the 'Registration form Foreign companies'.

2. Send the form to the address on the form.

3. We process your form. You will then receive 3 Dutch letters with an English explanation:

  • a letter with your registration number with the Tax Administration
    Please note that this is not your participation number for the non-Union scheme. You will receive your participation number only after registering for this scheme.
  • a letter with your username
  • a letter with your password

4. With your username and password, you can register for the non-Union scheme via our portal. Also read the instructions. You must change your password the first time you log in. This password must meet requirements.

Would you like an English copy of the registration form you are submitting? In that case, you can download it from the overview screen before submitting the form. After submitting the registration form, you can only download the Dutch version.

Do you want to change or stop your registration?

To change your registration, use this link. To stop your registration, use this link.

Do you want to use the Union scheme? Then you must register for this separately. You cannot do that by changing your registration for the non-Union scheme.

See also

Javascript is disabled in this web browser. You must activate Javascript in order to view this website.